Come in and get Cozy!
Welcome to the meeting room...
Prepare yourself for the event:
- Start early. Sign on 5-10 minutes before the event. We'll be starting promptly and you'll want to be signed on and ready to slide into this deep work.
- Get your technology in order. Have your Google Hangouts app downloaded, have your earphones and microphone up and running. Make sure you're logged in and ready roll. If you're logging onto the session late, mute your mic, please.
- Have the A Course in Miracles Text and Workbook available along with your notes and a pen and paper.
- To help support the sacred space, I ask that you be in a quiet environment where you can focus on sending out your heart energy and positive intention; and also receive the loving intention of the others in the group. Please be still and prepare your environment to minimize interruptions.
- Prepare your space. Get comfy. Sit on a pretty pillow, grab a pretty blanket. Make a cup of tea.
- Do you have a smudge stick like sage or palo santo? If you do, then smudge your space and your self. Release the day's stresses.
- If you can, light a candle and some incense. Burn your favorite essential oil.
- Have a notebook or journal and a pen handy for messages and inspiration that comes through.
- Sip your tea, relax. Get mellow.
- Donate: We are using the Buddhist principle of dāna for this community to help cultivate the principles of generosity. The principle of dāna is personal and not to be judged or evaluated by personalities outside of your own. You get to give what feels good for you and to practice enjoying the feeling of giving. You are welcome to make your donation at any time before, during or after the event.
Two ways to Participate in the event...
♥ Join me in the Google Hangout and we will be able to interact in real time. The link for the live Hangout will be posted 10 minutes before the start of the event. Come back here 10 minutes before the start and click the link. (Personally, I would make sure that I was signed into Google before clicking the link and that way it will be easy to join the video call. Just click the link and you'll be logged in.)
We are LIVE NOW: April 1st:
♥Watch, but don't participate-- If you do not want to be included in the LIVE Hangout, you can always just watch the entire broadcast from this page. It will show the replay until the next live event. Just click the play button in the screen below. You can also watch LIVE on my Youtube channel.
The replay for this session will be posted here when the session is completed.